- ‘Worth a second look’: Assessing the pitfalls of Lagos’ new Land Use Charge law
- Re-Adoption Of Final Addresses And The 90days Rule: Analysis Of The Court Of Appeal’s Decision In ‘Morenike Idowu & Ors V. Segun Koya Investments Ltd ’ By Adeola Adeniyi
- Until Nigerian law does a better job of protecting copyrights, creatives will keep losing out
- 1999 Constitution and right to vote
- Food safety in Nigeria: The law and preventing the next Fanta/Sprite food scandal
- Improving the Administration of Intellectual Property Rights, By Chinyere Akachukwu
- Duty of Directors to Promote Success of the Company and Enhancing Stakeholder Value Through CSR
- Board Diversity in Corporate Organisations
- Constitutional Provisions on Restriction and Derogation from Fundamental Rights (S. 45 CFRN) and the Need for Balance
- Dealing with Air Carrier Liability and Related Matters: Practical Perspectives
- Dealing with Guerilla Tactics in International Arbitration: which tools for Counsel and Arbitrators?
- Driving the Telecoms Industry Growth Through Corporate Governance
- Exploring the Mediation Window at the Court Of Appeal, High Court, Magistrates’ Court, Family Court, and Criminal Court: Prospects, Challenges, Drawbacks, Efficacy
- Federalism and National Unity – Optimising the Richness of Diversity
- Shareholders Activism: Any Added Value to Governance?
- Achieving Good Corporate Governance in the Nigerian Banking Sector: The Importance of External Control Measures
- Corporate Disclosures under Nigerian Law
- Corporate Governance against the background of Debt and Equity
- How can we reduce the Scope for setting aside Awards in African Arbitration?
- The Doctrine of Lifting the Veil and its Implication on Corporate Governance in Nigeria
- Survival of an Arbitration Clause in a Failed Contract: a Consideration of the Decision in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation v Klifco Nigeria