Cutting edge legal advisory services to help your business grow and innovate
With expert knowledge and sector insights, we are able to provide sound legal advice to Clients on diverse transactions, dispute resolution and regulatory issues in this fast changing industry.
We advise our Clients on various issues including Internet, e-commerce and advertising, consumer rights, data protection, cyber security, financing solutions and regulatory issues. Our experience in working with service providers, consumers and regulators across this sector helps us effectively negotiate transactions and dispute resolution.
So whether they are facing complex transactions, regulatory issues, disputes or looking for specialist advice, our Clients always find the expertise they need in our team.
- Jonathan Nimpar, ‘E-Judiciary: A Tool for Enhancing Judicial Integrity in Nigeria’ Kenna Legal Notes Vol 8(10) [Online] (Lagos, 2018).
- Oluwatobi Fagbemi, ‘Financial technology (FinTech) in Nigeria and Data Protection: A Call for Legislations’ Kenna Legal Notes Vol 8(8) [Online] (Lagos, 2018).
- Oluyemi Adebo, ‘An Expedition into Nigerian Electronic-Commerce and Factors Affecting Its Continued Growth’ Kenna Legal Notes 8(7) [Online] (Lagos, 2018).
- Okey Ekweanya, ‘Competition Law in the Nigerian Telecommunications Industry’ Kenna Legal Notes 7(11) [Online] (Lagos, 2017).
- Olufunke Olumide, ‘Dispute resolution techniques in E-commerce Transactions’  3(2449-1411) Journal of commercial law 361-384.
- Fabian Ajogwu, ‘Multi-Jurisdictional Compliance in Cyberspace’ (2002) European Case Clearing House (ECCH), Cranfield University, UK, Issue No. 28 Spring, pp 14-16.