We are known for commercially sound advice
We provide a full range of legal advisory services with a creative problem solving approach, serving the multijurisdictional needs of our clients.
We offer practical legal advice enhanced by a commercial perspective to assist our clients from the beginning to completion of the most complex transactions. We are also skilled at assisting corporations and foreign investors navigate the Nigerian corporate regulatory landscape.
With our integrated and holistic approach to structuring transactions, equity and debt financing, our Clients can trust us to take care of related issues like dispute resolution, covering all their bases.
- Uzoezi Umukoro, ‘Board Diversity in Corporate Organisations’ ThisDay Newspaper, (Lagos, 28 January 2018) available online at https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/thisday/20180128/281603830898786
- Uzoezi Umukoro, ‘Corporate Social Responsibility: The New Face of Corporate Governance’ (2016) Vol. 8 No. 1 Journal of Corporate Governance, p. 1700.
- Charles Nwabulu, ‘Corporate Disclosures under Nigerian Law’ (2013) Journal of Corporate Governance, Vol. 5, No. 2.
- Charles Nwabulu, ‘Ojora V AGIP – A Landmark Case for Shareholders and Directors Rights in Mergers and Acquisitions’ (2014) Journal of Corporate Governance Vol. 6 No. 3.
- Fabian Ajogwu, ‘Opportunities and Pitfalls in Mergers and Acquisitions’ (2013) Journal of Corporate Governance, VOL. 4, No. 1, pp. 517.
- Fabian Ajogwu, Corporate Governance & Group Dynamics (2013) CCLD, Lagos
- Fabian Ajogwu, Mergers & Acquisitions in Nigeria Law & Practice (2011) CCLD, Lagos
- Kenna & Associates, Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Commerce (2007) CCLD, Lagos
- Fabian Ajogwu, Corporate Governance in Nigeria: Law and Practice (2007) CCLD, Lagos
- Fabian Ajogwu & Professor Mervyn King, Outcomes-Based Governance: A Modern Approach to Corporate Governance (2020) CCLD, Lagos