Emeka is a Senior Associate in Kenna Partners whose practice focuses on commercial litigation, arbitration, as well as labour and employment. He has represented indigenous and multinational companies at all the superior courts on several matters ranging from commercial transactions, debt recovery and employment disputes. He was part of the legal team that represented the Petitioners at both the 2014 and 2019 Gubernatorial Election Petition Tribunal in Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria.
- LL.M, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
- B.L, Nigerian Law School
- LL. B, (Hons), Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association