Adeola Adeniyi is a Partner in Kenna Partners, he undertakes a wide range of assignments in the Firm’s Dispute Resolution, and Corporate & Commercial practice units. He handles complex, high profile commercial litigation and transactional matters for financial institutions, governments, and business corporations.
He is a Commercial Lawyer and also a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He is concluding his MBA degree in Finance and Investment, and has served as Liquidator to a number of blue-chip companies. Adeola advises companies on regulatory and statutory compliance issues for foreign investors and has extensive experience in company secretarial practice.
- B. L, Nigerian Law School, Nigeria
- LL. B (Honours), University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Associate, Association of Accounting Technicians, West Africa
- Associate, Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria